detection of cyber attacks in the production network
WEBINAR - State-of-the-art ANOMALY DETECTION IN PRODUCTION
Cyber attacks on production facilities very often start with a phase of information gathering by the attacker. Anomaly detection immediately detects this information gathering and other changes in the communication pattern of your production networks.
- Timely detection of attacks on your production facilities
- Securing internet connections to your production
- Proven IT security measures usually not applicable in production
- Ensuring the operational stability of individual components of your production plant
In this webinar we will show you together with our partner Rhebo how an anomaly detection solution works and how it protects your production from attacks and outages.
of the Webinar
- Warm up - Brief overview of the production threat landscape
- Get ready - Anomaly detection in use in the industry with case studies
- Deep dive - Application possibilities in detail including live demo
- What's left - Space for open questions, answers and individual solutions
Register here for one of the following webinars:
- 26.01.2021 | English | 04.00 - 05.00 pm (UTC+2)
- 27.01.2021 | English | 08.00 - 09.00 am (UTC +2)
- 28.01.2021 | German | 10.00 - 11.00 am (UTC +2)
Do you prefer AN INDIVIDUAL PRESENTATION?
Instead of an open webinar there is the possibility of an individual presentation with one of our experts. Please indicate your desired date.