CYBER ATTACKS IN THE BEVERAGE AND LIQUID FOOD INDUSTRY
WEBINAR - HOW TO PROTECT YOUR PRODUCTION FACILITIES FROM RANSOMWARE
Attacks with ransomware bear a high risk for companies. Manufacturing companies in particular are in the focus of attackers who proceed in an extremely targeted manner.
- Ensuring a high availability of your equipment
- Protection of IT equipment in production
- Proven IT measures often not applicable in production
- Increasing number of attacks and increasing professionalism of the attackers
- High damage in case of a successful attack
In this webinar we will introduce you to the process of a ransomware attack on production facilities and the most effective protective measures.
of the Webinar
- Warm up - Specific threats to production plants with case studies from the industry
- Get ready - We explain the course of an attack in detail
- Deep dive - If you know how an attacker works, you can select and implement the appropriate countermeasures
- What's left - Space for open questions, answers and individual solutions
The following webinar dates are available
- 08.09.2020 | English | 05.00 - 06.00 pm (UTC+2)
- 15.10.2020 | German | 04.00 - 05.00 pm (UTC+2)
- 17.09.2020 | English | 08.00 - 09.00 am (UTC+2)
- 22.09.2020 | English | 02.00 - 03.00 pm (UTC+2)
- 24.10.2020 | German | 10.00 - 11.00 am (UTC+2)
Please note that registrations for the webinars can only be made at a later date.
DO YOU PREFER AN INDIVIDUAL PRESENTATION?
Instead of an open webinar, there is the possibility of an individual presentation with one of our experts. Please indicate your desired date.