CYBER ATTACKS IN THE BEVERAGE AND LIQUID FOOD INDUSTRY
WEBINAR - HOW TO PROTECT YOUR PRODUCTION FACILITIES FROM RANSOMWARE
Attacks with ransomware bear a high risk for companies. Manufacturing companies in particular are in the focus of attackers who proceed in an extremely targeted manner.
- Ensuring a high availability of your equipment
- Protection of IT equipment in production
- Proven IT measures often not applicable in production
- Increasing number of attacks and increasing professionalism of the attackers
- High damage in case of a successful attack
In this webinar we will introduce you to the process of a ransomware attack on production facilities and the most effective protective measures.
of the Webinar
- Warm up - Specific threats to production plants with case studies from the industry
- Get ready - We explain the course of an attack in detail
- Deep dive - If you know how an attacker works, you can select and implement the appropriate countermeasures
- What's left - Space for open questions, answers and individual solutions
Register here for one of the following webinars:
- 08.09.2020 | English | 05.00 - 06.00 pm (UTC+2)
- 15.09.2020 | German | 04.00 - 05.00 pm (UTC+2)
- 17.09.2020 | English | 08.00 - 09.00 am (UTC+2)
- 22.09.2020 | English | 02.00 - 03.00 pm (UTC+2)
- 24.09.2020 | German | 10.00 - 11.00 am (UTC+2)
DO YOU PREFER AN INDIVIDUAL PRESENTATION?
Instead of an open webinar there is the possibility of an individual presentation with one of our experts. Please indicate your desired date.