Order and material management
Making sure production runs smoothly
Producers of beverages and liquid food can save energy and raw materials with carefully considered order and material management.
Good planning is half the battle – particularly when you want to produce many different varieties or container types or want to keep the necessary amount of flexibility throughout production. That means not losing sight of the big picture, ensuring constant material availability and keeping the option of batch traceability open.
Across the entire supply chain
Our production planning and control system
- controls production orders and material procurement based on customer orders as well as the availability of material and resources.
- creates costoptimised production orders.
- ensures that the goods reach your customers just in time.
- always puts the right material at the right place at the right time – for supplies to your customers and for upcoming production.
our Asset Management
- enables and optimises the allocation of required spare parts to maintenance and repair orders.
- enhances machine availability by optimising maintenance flows:
- standard operating procedures (SOPs) based on the documentation.
- optional: data of the Krones LCS including listing of the parts required.
In product manufacturing
Our process control system
- monitors and controls all steps of batch production.
- enables the efficient use of raw materials.
- plans, manages and processes orders.
- offers clear material validation.
In filling and packaging
Our order and material management
- assists in frequent product change-overs and allows orders to be changed on-the-fly.
- enables maximum line utilisation and a reduction in product change-over, conversion and cleaning times.
- implements tank and quantity-precise production orders.
- organises the efficient supply and disposal of materials, including their validation.
- provides an integrated tracking & tracing report with the aid of all order and material information.
Our warehouse management system
- considers the current inventory situation and optimises the throughput of orders, e.g. by utilising the stacker cranes to the same extent.
- offers comprehensive overviews and statistics.
- delivers customer orders in the automatic warehouse fully automatically and sequenced at the loading gate.
- supports your staff in the manual warehouse through the use of stacker terminals.
We're here to help