Perfectly planned stock keeping
The limited shelf life of raw materials and end products makes efficient inventory management absolutely essential.
Ideally organised flows of goods in the warehouse
There are many aspects to efficiency. One of them is certainly knowing precisely every last little detail of production. That starts right from organising how you receive goods: only if you have a complete overview of your inventories you can also time the procurement of the necessary materials ideally – making sure you always have exactly the right quantity in stock at all times.
Across the entire supply chain
Our production planning and control system
- knows your inventories and requirements and plans both production and procurement on that basis.
- ensures that your inventories are optimised.
- provides information on historic supply volumes, stock turnover in days and expected supply volumes at a glance.
- calculates material and resource availability consistently.
Our asset management
- knows, manages and visualises the inventories of spare parts that are relevant for maintenance and repairs.
- records the costs of subsequent procurement and enables the necessary parts to be ordered from stored suppliers.
In product manufacturing
Our process control system
knows, manages and visualises the inventories in the silo and tanks.
In filling and packaging
Our order and material management
- knows the inventories required for production and manages the corresponding storage bins.
- reports consumption, keeps an overview of materials currently being used and can show remaining quantities.
Our warehouse management system
- manages location-precise inventories in automatic and manual warehouses.
- logs every inventory change and reports them to your ERP system.
We're here to help