- Determination and management of rules, configuration of alarms if the rules are violated
- Individual configuration of rules: signal to be monitored, statistical methods
- Pre-configured and tested templates for specific components (Available soon)
Watchdog reliably monitors defined limit values and detects changes in machine states at an early stage. If the corresponding limits are exceeded or fallen short of, the tool immediately sends information to the person in charge – thus helping to avoid problems before they occur.
For the early detection of machine changes
Watchdog makes it possible for you to access detailed, process-relevant machine information, thus making any changes apparent in good time.
To achieve this, machines are connected to a range of controllers with the ReadyKit edge device. You can also create rules in Watchdog – either with pre-configured templates* or individually, depending on your requirements. If a rule is violated or a limit value is exceeded, the person in charge is notified of this immediately. This makes it possible to introduce correct steps before the problem can force the machinery to stop.
Thanks to Watchdog, machine information can also be used precisely and efficiently in the other processes, for example by automatically creating a work order if limit values are exceeded.
Thus, with Watchdog, you can create the conditions needed for achieving data-driven decision-making in the future which means being able to implement applications from the realm of artificial intelligence (AI).
- Can only be used in combination with ReadyKit and Share2Act
- Stable internet connection with high bandwidth
- Installation in China and Russia dependent on prior technical inspection
- Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox in the latest browser version and modern hardware recommended
- Currently available for Krones fillers and blow moulders
- The configuration is to be carried out by the customer
- Commissioning takes 3 days for each machine
- Connectivity to controller (S7 – DB181/DB185) required in one machine network
- Mobile end devices are not included in the scope of supply and must be provided by the customer
- Can be combined with the Assistance service: Alarms trigger a maintenance contract
Thinking a step ahead
We're here to help