- Management, e.g. User, Language, Configuration, Resources, Equipment, Processes
- Business Intelligence, e.g. Reports, Statistics, Dashboard, Forecast
- Execution: Stock/Inventory, Transport, Goods-In (Out), VAL
- Interfaces: ERP, MES, TMS, MFC
Warehouse Control System
Warehouse Management System (WMS)
The combination of Warehouse Management System (WMS) and Material Flow Computer (MFC) forms an integrated solution (WCS) that allows processes, goods flows and storage areas to be optimally networked, controlled and administratively monitored. The software has been designed specifically for the needs of the beverage and liquid food industry and has already been tried and tested across the world.
INTRALOGISTICS PERFECTLY INTEGRATED INTO YOUR VALUE CHAIN
What matters is your storage profile and what you want to achieve with us. Our Warehouse Control System (WCS) supports your inventory management processes with the very best stock placement strategies and management tools, giving you holistic control of your inventories.
The goods receiving process offers many different options that can be customised to suit your particular needs for the manual and automatic receipt of goods. Whether the receipt of production goods, the external receipt of goods or the handling of returns and recalled goods, you can define a range of modalities for each goods receipt type.
When goods are issued, you have the freedom to organise your orders and schedules in the customary tabular form. Alternatively, it is possible to present them on a Gantt chart. Both offer the same functionality while retaining the same flexibility. Production supply follows both the strategy of buffering with capacity monitoring and the direct supply of your production lines with goods.
Continuous control over your entire goods flows and day-to-day work is assured by a number of variants. You can, for instance, generate numerous reports, statistics and pivot tables. The integrated live visualisation of the material flow enables you to find your way round with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- Complete integration into the IT system infrastructure of your value chain
- State-of-the-art software technologies that have already been tried and tested in the industry
- Integrated translation tool and layout profile manager for customisations
- Intuitive user guidance and straightforward dialogues
Thinking a step ahead
We're here to help