- Connection of up to ten machines in one line with ReadyKit
- Data acquisition either using sensors or PLCs
- Device management: Remote maintenance and configuration management
- Data security
- Automatic software updates (update over the air)
ReadyKit digitalises filling lines and provides the interface needed for recording and processing standardised machine data. With it, the foundations are laid for line optimisation and the entry to the Industry 4.0 era is achieved.
Edge computing combined with machine know-how
With ReadyKit, you are acquiring a system for the continuous IT connection of your filling lines which collects raw data from production machines and uses it to create information.
Thanks to our machine and process know-how, the edge device was designed to enable all of your machines to be integrated in a central data transmission system:
- Both new machines and older models
- Machines from all manufacturers
- Machines with no communication interface
ReadyKit also makes it possible to calculate key figures and thus compensate for missing information on the basis of measured and recorded values. The edge device is designed to allow the widest range of data sources to be utilised for the acquisition of raw data.
Through the secure connection to our device management system, it is possible to fully automatically import updates and patches at any time so that the system can be kept continually up to date. An automated monitoring of the system functions provides an increase in availability and stability. Furthermore, the entire life span of ReadyKit can be managed with the innovative device management system.
The system also makes it possible for you to have complex event processing (condition monitoring), machine learning and the integration of artificial intelligence (AI).
Visualisation options are not included in the scope of functions provided with ReadyKit. We can offer you additional services with regard to this. You can find out more under “Digitalisation - thinking a step ahead”.
- Stable internet connection with high bandwidth
- Installation in China and Russia dependent on prior technical inspection
- It is not possible to combine the “PLC” and “sensor” variants within one line
- Machine network (for PLC connection)
Thinking a step ahead
We're here to help