- Compiles data from a variety of sources
- Consolidates the wide, varied and often complex range of data (Single Point of Truth)
- Retains data and information for long-term availability
Business Intelligence System
Manufacturing Intelligence makes data and information of all the IT solutions of a company available right across the operational areas and beyond the limits of the individual IT systems. This means that a Laboratory Information Management System or a Warehouse Management System can be integrated, for instance. Our software also offers the possibility of facilitating the exchange of information on KPIs available across the company. The analyses obtained from them are tailored precisely to the particular requirement, delivered in a clear format and held ready for retrieval at any time.
Exploit the full potential of your line
Entering data manually is a time-consuming process that makes it difficult to run analyses over a long period of time – especially if these data have system-wide validity and cover multiple lines and locations. Such comprehensive analyses are also complex, expensive and heavily restricted. Nevertheless, if you are to be able to react quickly to changes in production and process conditions and take the right operational decisions, it is important to exploit the potential of product information correctly.
Manufacturing Intelligence enables you to
- record and link data automatically across systems.
- create situation-specific reports independently.
- deliver repeatable and shareable analysis results.
- run long-term analyses for tendencies and trends.
- obtain information on current or historic production.
- react early to changes in production and process conditions.
- reach decisions on current or upcoming production more easily.
- Self-service reporting
- Short processing times for real-time intervention in current production
- Low costs for reporting alongside high flexibility
- Ability to consolidate data: Single Point of Truth
Thinking a step ahead
We're here to help