- Central planning and creation of orders
- Order-specific data and information, displaying of the order status and progress
- Continuous traceability of the produced items
- Merges orders to prevent downtimes
- Automatic adjustment of the target quantity
Order and material management
Flexible, efficient, saving – using machines and materials optimally: Line Management improves all processes along the complete value chain and raises production to a new efficiency level. Our software centrally coordinates the complete filling and packaging process. The result: high-performance production with optimum change-over times, lower material consumption and maximum availability.
Optimum planning and parameterisation of your filling line
You employ complex product lines? You process many different products or small batch sizes? In this case, you have to face frequent change-overs and order changes, which involve substantial change-over and conversion times. Not so with Line Management. Our solution enables you to optimise your production processes, to render the material supply and disposal of your line more efficient and thereby produce economically in spite of a wide variety of products.
Line Management provides you with a continuous flow of information, from production planning to orders for the line and individual machines. To do so, the software considers your line to be a coherent system with production orders but not a row of isolated individual machines. This allows for
- optimally coordinating and processing all orders in the filling and packaging area.
- reducing manual intervention, as the system takes over communicative and monitoring tasks.
- integrating label printers and coding devices into the line in order to automatically print important product information and bestby dates.
- Order and batch changeover on-the-fly
- Direct connection to Krones machines by means of direct access to the PLC
- Connection of thirdparty machines possible
- Automated processes relieve the operator workload
Thinking a step ahead
We're here to help