- Data are centrally acquired and prepared:
- Process and production data
- Consumption and malfunction data
- Energy and media data
- Key figures
Production data acquisition and analysis
Monitoring lines in real time, analysing historical data and deriving potential for optimisation: Line Diagnostics acquires all data relevant for quality, costs and output of systems, lines, machines and utilities, and summarises the results in clear and straightforward dashboards and reports. Weak points and bottlenecks in the line are visualised at a glance and can be optimised systematically.
Diagnostics for your filling line
Your filling line is to operate optimally and to produce final products of perfect quality? Transparency is the keyword for your production process. In order to immediately react to a line downtime, it is important to identify the affected machine and the cause of the failure as quickly as possible. Only if you can see the current status of production with regard to the target of the day and/or shift at a glance, you are able to early derive potential for optimisation and maintenance activities.
Line Diagnostics is the ideal tool for this task. Our software is able to
- carry out complete analyses of filling and packaging processes.
- identify weak points and bottlenecks at a glance.
- decide on targeted improvements.
- analyse operational processes and optimise them for the long term.
- Automatic detection of causes and originators for downtimes
- Maximum scope of information for Krones machines
- Connection of any thirdparty machine via standardised interfaces
- More than 2,000 successful installations all over the world
Thinking a step ahead
We're here to help