- Web-based and device-independent
- Manual pre-definition and expansion of the list of malfunction causes possible
- Fault history including precise time and reason for the malfunction
- Role management
- Consolidated daily report for shift workers and operators
Recording and classification of downtimes
Any downtimes that occur can be recorded and classified with Incidents. This service provides valuable information to resolve malfunctions as quickly as possible and thus avoid downtimes.
Easy logging of machine malfunctions
When production comes to a standstill, it is essential to eliminate the cause of the stoppage immediately. The information particularly needs to be documented when it comes to malfunctions which occur repeatedly: not only to point out the best solution approach as quickly as possible, but also to detect parallels between individual machine stoppages and prevent serious problems before they occur at all.
With Incidents, the operator can record the nature of the malfunction and the reason why it occurred quickly and easily using their mobile end device. It is possible to both select an already recorded event type and to create a new one. This recording makes it possible for you to combine operator knowledge and to identify the cause of the malfunction in detail (type and source).
Incidents also provides an option for classifying all incidents – therefore establishing the basis for predictive maintenance.
The collective knowledge can also be utilised in the Performance service: The line transparency is increased through integrating the classified malfunction causes into the machine report.
- Can only be used in combination with the Share2Act platform
- Stable internet connection with high bandwidth
- Installation in China and Russia dependent on prior technical inspection
- Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox in the latest browser version and modern hardware recommended
- Automated recording of downtimes only possible if the machine and/or line are connected via ReadyKit
- Mobile end devices are not included in the scope of supply and must be provided by the customer
Thinking a step ahead
We're here to help