- AI specialists
- Mathematicians, statisticians
- Data scientists
- Data engineers
Projects and Consulting
A vision of the future: optimising your production process with the aid of artificial intelligence. Expanding production to include digital solutions has enormous potential. However the necessary conditions are often missing, such as suitable processes or a valid data base. Our highly qualified team of data scientists and AI specialists can help you fill this gap: with the aid of machine learning projects and targeted consulting, they will provide specific solutions for your particular challenges.
Getting more from your data
Our data scientists start right there where important basics are lacking - for example by
- making missing data available or making it possible to access previously unused data.
- creating a standardised data base.
The procedure: our experts build upon the results from the Share2Act services such as ReadyKit, Incidents and Watchdog, and support you in collecting, processing and evaluating your production data. The team works in accordance with the so-called CRISP-DM model, a standard process for data mining developed by the EU which is suitable for use across all industry segments. Concrete questions are defined to evaluate data for feasibility in iterative loops and a practical model is then developed. The advantage is that the focus is on practicality in the business environment and therefore better results which meet your company’s requirements can be achieved.
Practically speaking, our data science experts support you in
- finding solutions for your particular challenges using consulting projects, e.g. anomaly detection, time-series analyses.
- procuring data-driven added benefits, e.g. analyses regarding the amount of wear on specific machine components, sales prognoses or the improvement of processes.
When required or if you have specific questions, you will receive support from the right expert out of the entire Krones Group network.
thinking a step ahead
We're here to help