- Visualisation of the complete line
- Alarm display
- Alarm history
- Easy user administration
- Activity logging
- Various operating modes
Automation solutions for intralogistics
State-of-the-art intralogistics is more than just the complete automation of the warehouse – it’s also a scalable, decentralised system architecture developed using the very latest engineering approaches. The SCADA system will ensure you can keep an eye on everything.
KEEPING AN EYE ON THE ENTIRE SYSTEM AT ALL TIMES
Our automation solutions are based on a modular system that reduces complexity and hence creates considerable efficiency benefits. This in turn enables rapid commissioning and scalable expansions.
Benefits to you: maximum spare parts security, quality and reliability. That’s firstly because our team comprises experts with many years of experience in intralogistics. Secondly, we use the very latest software and hardware from leading manufacturers.
The SCADA system for system visualisation and control displays entire warehouses in two dimensions, giving you an overview of your intralogistics. It scores particularly highly because it is simple and user-friendly to operate: presentation on mobile devices means it can be used regardless of location, while the multi-touch navigation ensures intuitive, straightforward handling. With the SCADA system, you can always keep a close eye on your system – and control it directly.
- The detailed, two-dimensional representation of your system makes orientation ridiculously easy.
- The zoom factor and level of detail can be selected freely and extend from the status of the complete line to a sensor level view. Multi-touch navigation enables intuitive, straightforward operation.
- In addition to a control station, the system can be accessed from anywhere on the production site using tablets.
- The entire system can also be reached by remote service.
The very latest development tools, e.g. Siemens TIA-Portal, EPLAN P8
High-quality system components, e.g. controller: Siemens S7-1500 F series, drive technology: Lenze/SEW, fieldbus: Profinet/ASI
Detailed 2D representation of the system down to sensor level
Access by web browser and operation via tablets in the field
Thinking a step ahead
We're here to help