- Divided up into periodic and unplanned tasks
- References to standard operating procedures (SOPs), spare parts and users
- User-related confirmation of performed tasks
Regular maintenance prevents the occurrence of malfunctions – and thus expensive production downtimes. Assistance groups together all of the information relevant to maintenance, provides notification when maintenance intervals expire and manages the necessary spare parts.
Your maintenance support
Assistance optimises and simplifies the regular maintenance of your machines, plants or lines, thus allowing all of the maintenance work due in production to be organised, monitored and documented. The service is made up of the following:
- Maintenance: this tool helps you set up maintenance and repair orders while quickly supplying the corresponding information and messages.
- Components: you can organise the spare parts relevant for maintenance and repair work, identify the related costs and order the parts if necessary.
- Can only be used in combination with the Share2Act platform
- Stable internet connection with high bandwidth
- Installation in China and Russia dependent on prior technical inspection
- Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox in the latest browser version and modern hardware recommended
- For integrating activities which are relevant to maintenance on the basis of Krones Lifecycle Services (LCS) (optionally available; requires a separate quotation), each machine must be checked
- For integrating data relevant to maintenance from the user manual (optionally available; requires a separate quotation), each machine must be checked
Thinking a step ahead
We're here to help