On the occasion of the critical developments around Covid-19 it is our concern to inform you about the preventive measures taken by SYSKRON:
The safety and health of our customers and employees is our highest priority.
In addition, maintaining our business operations, our support and services and minimising the adverse effects on our customers is at the centre of our actions.
In addition to the official and country-specific recommendations and directives, SYSKRON, in accordance with its parent company KRONES, defined numerous measures of its own at a very early stage, and these are updated daily, taking into account new information and experience already gained at our locations worldwide:
- Extensive and strict hygiene and behavioural instructions
- Adaptation of business trip regulations with travel bans to risk areas
- Consistent quarantine measures in case of suspicion and after return from risk areas (business or private)
- Using our global setup and expanding our digital support capabilities: Our remote support and helpdesk capacities have been significantly extended
- Home office and online customer support: All our employees are available to you as usual.
- Our primary goal is to ensure the operation of your software solutions.
You can of course contact your contacts at SYSKRON at any time to obtain further, more detailed information about your projects.
A transparent and open dialogue is the decisive basis for finding joint solutions to the upcoming challenges.
Should bottlenecks or inconveniences occur, we will inform you reliably and quickly about delays and travel problems of our service engineers.
SYSKRON as part of the KRONES family is very aware of its responsibility and will do everything in its power to master this difficult situation with and for our customers in a spirit of partnership and constructive cooperation.
Dr. Stefan Schunck Managing Director Syskron Holding GmbH