Sites in Regensburg
SYSKRON is currently represented at two locations in Regensburg: At Gewerbepark and, as of spring 2019, in Maximilianstrasse. Both locations have their own individual charm. While the colleagues in the Maximilianstrasse office benefit from the company’s central location in the centre of Regensburg’s Old Town area, the premises at Gewerbepark offer numerous free parking spaces. One major advantage for all of the employees who work in Regensburg is the short distance between the two locations: If an employee needs to be personally present at a meeting in the other office, the journey only takes a few minutes by car.
And after work? Regensburg really offers the just right kind of leisure activity for every type of person. Culture and art, a large number of parks, cafés and restaurants and – fun fact – the highest density of bars and pubs in Germany: We can guarantee that no-one will be bored. Would you also like to become part of our Regensburg team? Then take a look at our open job vacancies.
- Very good infrastructure (motorway access, public transport, car park)
- Wide range of catering options on offer: sandwiches sold directly in the office, also bakeries, meat delis, restaurants and supermarkets within walking distance
- Also at Gewerbepark: green areas with a lake, children’s nursery, a range of shops, doctors’ offices...
- Ideal public transport network: only a four-minute walk away from the main train and bus stations
- Right in the middle of the pedestrian area: large number of shopping facilities
- Take-away on every corner
- Only a few minutes’ walk away from the cathedral and other sites
Why do you love working at syskron
"We are a young, highly motivated team, have a lot of freedom and the possibility to change the focus horizontally. Apart from that, SYSKRON has an exciting vision and we work on innovative solutions. An open working atmosphere encourages every employee to participate. Through our parent company Krones we have a partner with a lot of experience and know-how regarding machine components for the beverage industry and on the other hand we are developing a future-proof product within the scope of digitalisation. In short: it's really fun working here and being part of this story."
"Because of the weekly new challenges and the reaction to them: There are always new processes that have to be designed, information that has to be made transparent and passed on. You simply learn something new every day and can apply what you have learned right away. I also work together with the coolest team in the world!"
We're here to help
Phone: +49-9431 79857-0