Data Engineer (m/f/d)* Data Science
As a 100% subsidiary, we are a proud family member of the Krones Group since 2014. Every day, our employees master the challenges of modern IT and automation technology in beverage and food companies. Always on board: innovative spirit, team thinking and the latest technologies. As an agile company, we can act quickly and flexibly. With this setup, we are working today on the innovative future solutions of tomorrow.
This sounds interesting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as Data Engineer (m/f/d)* Data Science!
- You are responsible for the delivery of data-driven solutions to our portfolio and tools.
- You build solutions and establish new tools within the context of intelligent machine control loops and predictive maintenance.
- You work within the development of a machine learning life cycle.
- You work on the deployment of components to cloud and physical devices.
- You elaborate use cases including their deployment and the operationalization of traditional components and machine learning components to improve KRONES machines and solutions.
- You closely collaborate with our data analytics team, domain experts and operations.
- You have a degree in computer science, applied mathematics, statistics, physics, or a comparable qualification.
- You have worked several years with technologies for analytics, business intelligence, information management and data warehousing.
- You have knowledge about developing data infrastructures and tools and are familiar with state-of-the-art, large-scale data warehouses and data processing technologies.
- You have knowledge in statistics, data analytics, data modelling, machine learning and AI.
- You are able to transfer knowledge and best practices within data science to specific applications.
- You have experience in Python as well as knowledge in SQL.
- You have already worked with container technologies (Docker).
- You have experience in AWS S3, EC2, Lambda, DynamoDB, API-Gateway, ECS, IAM.
- You have already worked with infrastructure as code, CloudFormation, Terraform and Git.
- You have experience in CI/CD (Jenkins) and Software Testing.
- Besides your strong team spirit you also have a motivating and supporting personality.
- Communication is easy for you as you are fluent in both German and English.
- Fairness: We meet each other at eye level in the company.
- Agility: Modern project methods like Scrum are part of our daily routines.
- Precaution: Not only are we thinking about tomorrow with our technologies – We are also thinking about tomorrow in terms of precaution. As part of the Krones Group, we benefit from attractive retirement and health-care concepts as well as from lots of other advantages.
- Bonus: Our compensation model includes not only a bonus on top of your fixed salary, but also the possibility to take advantage of this in the form of additional days off.
- Flexibility: In addition to flexible working hours, we attach great importance to local flexibility. This way you can balance your work with your private life in an uncomplicated and family-friendly manner. That is why mobile working is a great part in our philosophy.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1006.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
* For reasons of better readability, we refrain from using gender-specific language forms at the same time. Our job announcement is addressed to all interested parties.
Telework / Mobile Working
We're here to help
Phone: +49-9431 79857-0