Scrum Master (m/f/d)*
As a 100% subsidiary, we have been a proud family member of the Krones Group since 2014. Every day, our employees master the challenges of modern IT and automation technology in beverage and food companies. Always on board: innovative spirit, team thinking and the latest technologies. As an agile company, we can act quickly and flexibly. With this setup, we are working today on the innovative future solutions of tomorrow.
At Syskron, we firmly believe that agility creates an additional value for our customers. Do you also see agile processes as the long-term key to success? Then join our team as a Scrum Master (m/f/d)* and accompany Syskron further on its exciting path in the industrial digitalization!
- As a Scrum Master, you will take on the process responsibility for the application of agile methods within our Scrum teams. You will support the further development, establishment and maintenance of agile work processes.
- Within the teams you support to find pragmatic solutions for problems and conflicts.
- At eye level you will work with our development and customer support teams, product owners and other stakeholders.
- Internally and externally you exchange information with other Scrum Masters to generate new ideas and experiences.
- You communicate and represent the agile mindset to involved stakeholders with the help of qualified methods and techniques.
- You have a successfully completed degree in the technical field or have a comparable qualification.
- You have relevant experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach.
- Ideally, you have several years of experience in the software environment and already have knowledge of AWS Cloud and IoT.
- Your working style includes analytical and solution-oriented thinking as well as an ability to think outside the box.
- At best, you have a certificate in the Scrum environment or relevant work experience.
- Ideally, you have knowledge in the environment of MES & IOT solutions and an industry knowledge in the beverage industry.
- Your working style also demonstrates independence, a sense of responsibility and quality awareness.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English.
- Fairness: We meet each other at eye level in the company.
- Agility: Modern project methods like Scrum are part of our daily routines.
- Precaution: Not only are we thinking about tomorrow with our technologies – We are also thinking about tomorrow in terms of precaution. As part of the Krones Group, we benefit from attractive retirement and health-care concepts as well as from lots of other advantages.
- Bonus: Our compensation model includes not only a bonus on top of your fixed salary, but also the possibility to take advantage of this in the form of additional days off.
- Flexibility: In addition to flexible working hours, we attach great importance to local flexibility. This way you can balance your work with your private life in an uncomplicated and family-friendly manner. That is why mobile working is a great part in our philosophy.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1216.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
* For reasons of better readability, we refrain from using gender-specific language forms at the same time. Our job announcement is addressed to all interested parties.
Telework / Mobile Working
We're here to help
Phone: +49-9431 79857-0