Product Owner (m/f/d)* Share2Act Platform
As a 100% subsidiary, we are a proud family member of the Krones Group since 2014. Every day, our employees master the challenges of modern IT and automation technology in beverage and food companies. Always on board: innovative spirit, team thinking and the latest technologies. As an agile company, we can act quickly and flexibly. With this setup, we are working today on the innovative future solutions of tomorrow.
This sounds interesting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as Product Owner (m/f/d)* Share2Act Platform!
- You will steer the development of our company wide IoT platform as a core component of the Krones digitalization strategy.
- You define short-term sprint goals as well as long-term strategies for your product.
- You gather requirements from internal and external stakeholders to convert them into product goals, epics and stories.
- You prioritize and sequence the backlog of epics, user stories and tasks according to their business value throughout the various stages of release and sprint planning cycles.
- You align with stakeholders on managing competing priorities.
- Together we establish consistency in process and outcome while you keep all relevant customers and colleagues up to date on a regular basis.
- Within the team you create a culture that supports effective and iterative collaboration towards a shared goal.
- You have the willingness and ability to deep dive into technical topics and completely understand requirements and required services for the products on the platform (e.g. improved authentication & authorization, customer account orchestration, notification).
- You have 5+ years related experience as a Product Owner, especially in working with cross functional teams.
- You have knowledge of Product Owner related methods like business model canvas, lean startup, agile project management methods (focus on Scrum).
- Hands on experience with Jira, Confluence and various plugins is strongly required.
- You have skills in planning a strategy and business cases for products.
- As a creative decision maker you are able to work in a collaborative work environment.
- In the best case you are familiar with the AWS Cloud area and / or have Scrum certificates.
- Fairness: We meet each other at eye level in the company.
- Agility: Modern project methods like Scrum are part of our daily routines.
- Precaution: Not only are we thinking about tomorrow with our technologies – We are also thinking about tomorrow in terms of precaution. As part of the Krones Group, we benefit from attractive retirement and health-care concepts as well as from lots of other advantages.
- Bonus: Our compensation model includes not only a bonus on top of your fixed salary, but also the possibility to take advantage of this in the form of additional days off.
- Flexibility: In addition to flexible working hours, we attach great importance to local flexibility. This way you can balance your work with your private life in an uncomplicated and family-friendly manner. That is why mobile working is a great part in our philosophy.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1006.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
* For reasons of better readability, we refrain from using gender-specific language forms at the same time. Our job announcement is addressed to all interested parties.
Telework / Mobile Working
We're here to help
Phone: +49-9431 79857-0