Software Testmanager (m/f/d)*
As a 100% subsidiary, we are a proud family member of the Krones Group since 2014. Every day, our employees master the challenges of modern IT and automation technology in beverage and food companies. Always on board: innovative spirit, team thinking and the latest technologies. As an agile company, we can act quickly and flexibly. With this setup, we are working today on the innovative future solutions of tomorrow.
This sounds interesting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as Software Testmanager (m/f/d)*!
- You coordinate and track all testing activities for our AWS Cloud and OnPremise solutions.
- You advance the expansion and continuous improvement of our testing strategy.
- You challenge and support the development teams to meet our software quality requirements.
- You collaborate with the development teams, product owners, UX/UI designers and international project teams.
- You coach the product owners in creating acceptance criteria of user stories.
- You advance the increase of the automation level in testing as a basis for Continuous Delivery.
- You represent the test results transparently.
- You have a successfully completed degree in technical studies with a focus on computer science or business informatics or a comparable qualification.
- You have already gained several years of experience in developing and testing software.
- You see agile processes as the long-term key to success and already gained experience in your daily work with SCRUM.
- You ideally have knowledge in the area of test automation of user interfaces.
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic working environment with agile processes.
- You are communicative and enjoy working with diverse interfaces.
- Your working style also shows independence and a sense of responsibility.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English.
- Fairness: We meet each other at eye level in the company.
- Agility: Modern project methods like Scrum are part of our daily routines.
- Precaution: Not only are we thinking about tomorrow with our technologies – We are also thinking about tomorrow in terms of precaution. As part of the Krones Group, we benefit from attractive retirement and health-care concepts as well as from lots of other advantages.
- Bonus: Our compensation model includes not only a bonus on top of your fixed salary, but also the possibility to take advantage of this in the form of additional days off.
- Flexibility: In addition to flexible working hours, we attach great importance to local flexibility. This way you can balance your work with your private life in an uncomplicated and family-friendly manner. That is why mobile working is a great part in our philosophy.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1006.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
* For reasons of better readability, we refrain from using gender-specific language forms at the same time. Our job announcement is addressed to all interested parties.
Telework / Mobile Working
We're here to help
Phone: +49-9431 79857-0