DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)*
As a 100% subsidiary, we are a proud family member of the Krones Group since 2014. Every day, our employees master the challenges of modern IT and automation technology in beverage and food companies. Always on board: innovative spirit, team thinking and the latest technologies. As an agile company, we can act quickly and flexibly. With this setup, we are working today on the innovative future solutions of tomorrow.
This sounds interesting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)*!
- You are responsible for the operation and security of the cloud infrastructure.
- You set up and supervise monitoring mechanisms independently to secure the cloud infrastructure and applications.
- You support the application developers and architects in security issues, DevOps tasks, continuous deployment and automation.
- In the areas of security, data protection, license management and application operation, you ensure compliance with internal group guidelines and legal requirements.
- You take care of the cost management and the optimization in the cloud environment.
- You support the creation as well as the technical and organizational implementation of the whole security concept for the cloud platform.
- You take care of the protection against cybercrime besides the identification of attacks.
- In addition to supporting cloud security certifications, you also take care of a data protection concept for sensitive information in the cloud.
- You have a successfully completed degree in the field of information technology or a comparable qualification.
- You have knowledge in the area of cloud computing with a focus on AWS.
- You have already gained practical experience in working with Docker, CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins) and infrastructure-as-code.
- Ideally you have knowledge in monitoring and alerting on infrastructure and application level.
- You have experience in agile software development with Scrum and Kanban.
- In addition to your ability to work in a team, you are characterized by your strong sense of responsibility, your communication skills and your problem-solving mindset.
- Your working style is self-reliant and organized.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English as well as a basic knowledge of the German language.
- Fairness: We meet each other at eye level in the company.
- Agility: Modern project methods like Scrum are part of our daily routines.
- Precaution: Not only are we thinking about tomorrow with our technologies – We are also thinking about tomorrow in terms of precaution. As part of the Krones Group, we benefit from attractive retirement and health-care concepts as well as from lots of other advantages.
- Bonus: Our compensation model includes not only a bonus on top of your fixed salary, but also the possibility to take advantage of this in the form of additional days off.
- Flexibility: In addition to flexible working hours, we attach great importance to local flexibility. This way you can balance your work with your private life in an uncomplicated and family-friendly manner. That is why mobile working is a great part in our philosophy.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1006.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
* For reasons of better readability, we refrain from using gender-specific language forms at the same time. Our job announcement is addressed to all interested parties.
Telework / Mobile Working
We're here to help
Phone: +49-9431 79857-0