Senior UI/UX Designer (m/f/d)*
As a 100% subsidiary, we have been a proud family member of the Krones Group since 2014. Every day, our employees master the challenges of modern IT and automation technology in beverage and food companies. Always on board: innovative spirit, team thinking and the latest technologies. As an agile company, we can act quickly and flexibly. With this setup, we are working today on the innovative future solutions of tomorrow.
If you also enjoy working in a dynamic and innovative environment, then join our team as a Senior UX / UI Designer (m/f/d)*!
- User-orientated, iterative development of concepts
- Requirements analysis and user research.
- Translation of research insights into adequate user concepts with the help of workflows, use cases, storyboards, wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Conversion of complex contexts into simple and user-friendly interfaces.
- Providing of visual design specifications and acceptance criteria for developers.
- Maintenance and further development of the design system / style guides.
- Ensuring consistent designs across products.
- Coordination of external design service providers and quality assurance of their concepts.
- Support of our software developers and monitoring of the implementation process.
- Close collaboration with product owners and software developers in an agile environment (Scrum).
- You have a successfully completed degree in the field of user experience (design), media informatics, human-computer interaction, communication psychology, industrial design or a comparable field.
- You bring at least 3 years of experience in UX Design, UX Research or Usability Engineering.
- You've worked with tools like Figma, Sketch App, Adobe XD, and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- In addition to your flair for intuitive user interfaces, you also bring a sense of high-quality and aesthetic design.
- You have experience in the agile environment, preferably with the Scrum process.
- You have knowledge of guidelines and limitations of web technologies such as HTML, Angular, React, CSS, and TypeScript.
- In case of possible problems or obstacles, you can act immediately or approach your colleagues.
- Communication is easy for you in both German and English.
- Fairness: We meet each other at eye level in the company.
- Agility: Modern project methods like Scrum are part of our daily routines.
- Precaution: Not only are we thinking about tomorrow with our technologies – We are also thinking about tomorrow in terms of precaution. As part of the Krones Group, we benefit from attractive retirement and health-care concepts as well as from lots of other advantages.
- Bonus: Our compensation model includes not only a bonus on top of your fixed salary, but also the possibility to take advantage of this in the form of additional days off.
- Flexibility: In addition to flexible working hours, we attach great importance to local flexibility. This way you can balance your work with your private life in an uncomplicated and family-friendly manner. That is why mobile working is a great part in our philosophy.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1216.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
* For reasons of better readability, we refrain from using gender-specific language forms at the same time. Our job announcement is addressed to all interested parties.
Telework / Mobile Working
We're here to help
Phone: +49-9431 79857-0