Senior Software Developer (m/f/d)* Industrial IoT - Edge Device
As a 100% subsidiary, we have been a proud family member of the Krones Group since 2014. Every day, our employees master the challenges of modern IT and automation technology in beverage and food companies. Always on board: innovative spirit, team thinking and the latest technologies. As an agile company, we can act quickly and flexibly. With this setup, we are working today on the innovative future solutions of tomorrow.
This sounds exciting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as Senior Software Developer (m/f/d)* Industrial IoT - Edge Device!
- As an experienced member of an agile team, you design & develop scalable Industrie 4.0 applications on our Cloud IIoT Platform, especially in the edge device environment with connections to PLCs and sensor systems.
- From design and implementation to integration and production operation - you accompany our solutions throughout their entire life cycle.
- You actively bring your experience to architecture and design issues around our solutions.
- You apply the latest practices such as Continuous Integration & Delivery, Deployment Architectures and Cloud technologies for highly scalable, fail-safe solutions and bring your experience to the agile development process.
- You deal with the latest technologies in the IIoT & Cloud environment and ensure with their application that our solutions are always State-Of-The-Art.
- You have several years of practical experience with script & high level language development - preferably already with Python, C++, C# or JAVA.
- You have relevant experience with AWS Cloud technologies for IIOT Devices and have already successfully deployed them in projects (AWS IOT Services).
- AWS certifications are desirable (AWS Certified Developer Associate or AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate).
- You know how to handle high frequency queries and data persistence.
- You have a broad technical understanding, are experienced in IT security, understand software quality as an implicit part of your work and are open to new trends and technologies.
- You are passionate about your work, like to take on responsibility and at the same time are prepared to be given plenty of creative freedom.
- Fairness: We meet each other at eye level in the company.
- Agility: Modern project methods like Scrum are part of our daily routines.
- Precaution: Not only are we thinking about tomorrow with our technologies – We are also thinking about tomorrow in terms of precaution. As part of the Krones Group, we benefit from attractive retirement and health-care concepts as well as from lots of other advantages.
- Bonus: Our compensation model includes not only a bonus on top of your fixed salary, but also the possibility to take advantage of this in the form of additional days off.
- Flexibility: In addition to flexible working hours, we attach great importance to local flexibility. This way you can balance your work with your private life in an uncomplicated and family-friendly manner. That is why mobile working is a great part in our philosophy.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1216.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
* For reasons of better readability, we refrain from using gender-specific language forms at the same time. Our job announcement is addressed to all interested parties.
Telework / Mobile Working
We're here to help
Phone: +49-9431 79857-0