Senior Software Developer (m/f/d)* C# .NET Core
As a 100% subsidiary, we have been a proud family member of the Krones Group since 2014. Every day, our employees master the challenges of modern IT and automation technology in beverage and food companies. Always on board: innovative spirit, team thinking and the latest technologies. As an agile company, we can act quickly and flexibly. With this setup, we are working today on the innovative future solutions of tomorrow.
This sounds exciting to you? Then become part of our team and support us as Senior Software Developer (m/f/d)* C# .NET Core!
- As an experienced member of an agile team you design & develop products of the SitePilot portfolio.
From design and implementation to integration and production operation, as well as in supporting the engineering teams in project planning, rollout and support - you accompany our solutions throughout their entire lifecycle.
- You actively bring your experience to architecture and design issues around our solutions.
- You apply the latest methods such as Continuous Integration & Delivery, Deployment Architectures for high-performance and fail-safe solutions. Furthermore, you bring your experience into the agile development process.
- You also interface with our international development teams and support them as a colleague.
- You deal with the latest technologies in the IIoT & Cloud environment to become fit for our Cloud Software products as well.
- You have a successfully completed degree in computer science, mathematics, physics or a comparable qualification and several years of professional experience.
- You have a very good knowledge of C#, .NET, .Net core software product development.
- You have practical experience in designing and implementing SQL database systems.
- MQTT, SignalR, Dependency Injection, Unit Testing, Jenkins, OR Mapper are part of your work environment.
- You already have experience with interservice communication and service-oriented architecture.
- You are familiar with Web UIReact, Angular 6+ and Docker.
- Knowledge in the environment of process control systems and/or MES solutions and applications is desirable.
- You are passionate about your work, like to take on responsibility and are willing to be given a lot of creative freedom at the same time.
- Fairness: We meet each other at eye level in the company.
- Agility: Modern project methods like Scrum are part of our daily routines.
- Precaution: Not only are we thinking about tomorrow with our technologies – We are also thinking about tomorrow in terms of precaution. As part of the Krones Group, we benefit from attractive retirement and health-care concepts as well as from lots of other advantages.
- Bonus: Our compensation model includes not only a bonus on top of your fixed salary, but also the possibility to take advantage of this in the form of additional days off.
- Flexibility: In addition to flexible working hours, we attach great importance to local flexibility. This way you can balance your work with your private life in an uncomplicated and family-friendly manner. That is why mobile working is a great part in our philosophy.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1216.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
* For reasons of better readability, we refrain from using gender-specific language forms at the same time. Our job announcement is addressed to all interested parties.
Telework / Mobile Working
We're here to help
Phone: +49-9431 79857-0