Software Developer (m/f/d)* Cloud Industrial Applications
A key to success are agile corporate structures with flat hierarchies. We at Syskron live exactly this philosophy. We digitalize the beverage industry and are the industry-wide pioneer in the "Industrial Internet of Things". In doing so, we focus on actively driving cloud-based solutions and keeping tomorrow's challenges of our customers in mind. Interdisciplinary teams, passion for our products and team spirit are the breeding ground for our success. Every day we break with traditional ways of thinking, focus on innovative solutions and are at the same time a 100% subsidiary of Krones AG.
That sounds exciting for you? Then become part of our team and support us as a Software Developer (m/f/d)* Cloud Industrial Applications!
- As a member of an agile team you will develop scalable industry 4.0 applications on our Cloud IIoT platform.
- From design and implementation to integration and productive operation - you accompany our solutions throughout their entire life cycle.
- You actively contribute your experience in architectural and design issues related to our solutions.
- You apply the latest techniques such as continuous integration & delivery, deployment architectures and cloud technologies for highly scalable, fail-safe solutions.
- You will deal with the latest technologies in the IIoT & Cloud environment.
- You have practical experience with script & high-level language development, ideally even with TypeScript or Python.
- You are interested in cloud technologies and maybe have already implemented first projects with them.
- You know how to work with SQL or NoSQL databases.
- You have a broad technical understanding, are interested in IT security and open to new trends and technologies.
- You are passionate about your work, enjoy taking responsibility and are willing to take on a lot of creative freedom.
- Fairness: We meet each other at eye level in the company.
- Agility: Modern project methods like Scrum are part of our daily routines.
- Precaution: Not only are we thinking about tomorrow with our technologies – We are also thinking about tomorrow in terms of precaution. As part of the Krones Group, we benefit from attractive retirement and health-care concepts as well as lots of other advantages.
- Bonus: Our compensation model includes not only a variable bonus on top of your fixed salary, but also the possibility to take advantage of this in the form of additional days off.
- Flexibility: In addition to flexible working hours, we attach great importance to local flexibility. This way you can balance your work with your private life in an uncomplicated and family-friendly manner. That is why mobile working is a great part in our philosophy.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1216.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
* For reasons of better readability, we refrain from using gender-specific language forms at the same time. Our job announcement is addressed to all interested parties.
Telework / Mobile Working
Im Gewerbepark D75
We're here to help
Phone: +49-9431 79857-0