Lead Developer / Architect (m/f/d)* AWS Cloud Development
The keys to success are agile corporate structures with flat hierarchical levels. It is exactly this philosophy that we live at Syskron. We focus on developing cloud-based solutions and anticipating tomorrow's challenges for our customers. Interdisciplinary teams, passion for our products and team spirit are the breeding ground for our success. Every day we break with traditional ways of thinking, focus on innovative solutions and at the same time we are a 100% subsidiary of the Krones Group.
That sounds exciting to you? Then reinforce our team as Lead Developer / Architect (m/f/d)* AWS Cloud Development!
- Fostering the developers' further advancement.
- Close collaboration with internal and external development teams
- Continuous development of our cloud strategy as well as the technological perspective
- Implementation and broadening of quality assurance within the development process by means of static code analyses, metrics, tests, code reviews, documentations etc.
- Continuous expansion of the existing software infrastructure to cover all aspects of the agile development process including test automation
- Compiling documentation such as functional descriptions, interface descriptions etc.
- Translation of use cases into technical concepts as well as preparing the development tasks
- Decision-making authority with respect to technical and functional topics within the whole cloud platform
- Coordinating and supervising external partners
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering or any equivalent discipline with a strong focus on software engineering
- Experience in architecture and the development of huge application platforms based on microservices
- Relevant work experience in the field of agile software and system development
- Profound knowledge concerning architecture, technology and implementation of cloud applications using technologies of AWS
- In-depth understanding of systems especially in the context of automation technology
- Excellent knowledge regarding use case related application of relational databases (RDS, Aurora etc.) as well as NoSQL databases (Dynamo DB, Timestream, Neptune etc.)
- High awareness of quality in terms of development and the manner of daily work
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- A distinctive team spirit
- Very good language skills in German and English
Does this sound interesting to you? Then submit your application now! A challenging field of activity in a Syskron team with attractive conditions is awaiting you.
Any other questions? For further information, please contact us, phone +49 9431 79857-1226. We are looking forward to receiving your application data.
To make sure your application will be treated efficiently and promptly, please use our online form - the input takes a maximum of 5 minutes.
* To facilitate readability, we have decided against the simultaneous inclusion of gender-specific linguistic forms. Our invitation to tender is directed at all interested parties.
We're here to help
Phone: +49-9431 79857-0