Senior Backend Software Engineer - .NET C# (all genders)
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community as Senior Software Engineer (all genders) to develop and maintain our state-of-the-art backend for our edge data platform.
Our Platform Technology Stack Contains:
- .NET 6+ (C#) + Python 3.9+
- Linux (Debian)
- Secure architecture
- Kubernetes (K3S, K8S), Docker, Helm
- Open Telemetry
- Serverless microservices, microservice architecture
- SQL and noSQL databases, DBMS
- AWS IoT Greengrass, EC2, SSM
- You develop and maintain scalable backend software solutions, leveraging cutting-edge software technologies and frameworks.
- You accompany our solutions throughout their entire lifecycle - from design and implementation to integration and operation.
- You implement RESTful APIs and microservices to process data from various sources and enable the exchange of information between users and providers.
- You ensure the scalability and performance of our backend system to meet the needs of a growing user base.
- You ensure smooth integration and communication with our platform and cloud components.
- You apply security measures to protect the integrity of data and privacy of users.
- You interface with our international development teams and provide support as needed.
- You are a role model for the juniors in the team because you take responsibility for your part, but do not lose sight of the overall success of the team.
- You already have at least 5 years experience in .NET C#, with strong expertise in using cutting-edge C# development tools and frameworks.
- You like clean code and enjoy writing tests as much as productive code.
- You have a proven 3+ years experience in developing, deploying and managing containers with Docker and familiarity with Kubernetes deployment.
- You have knowledge of event-driven architecture and cloud-native based environments.
- You also have additional knowledge of related technologies, such as AWS cloud platform and SQL, NoSQL databases, is advantageous.
- Ideally, you have experience in digital product development and agile working methods.
- You are proficient in IoT protocols such as MQTT and OPC UA, with practical experience in their integration.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
Regensburg (Maximilianstraße), Germany