Senior DevOps Engineer - Edge Data Platform (all genders)
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community as Senior DevOps Engineer (all genders)to develop and maintain our edge data platform. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for implementing, optimizing and scaling the architecture and improving efficiency and reliability of our systems.
Our System Technology Stack Contains:
- DevOps tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, CI/CD, Ansible, Terraform,, Prometheus, Grafana, JFrog, Salt, Chef.IO)
- Python 3.9+
- Linux (Debian)
- Kubernetes (K3S, K8S), Docker, Helm
- MQTT, NATS
- Network expertise
- Secure systems
- AWS IoT Greengrass, EC2, SSM
- IIoT protocols OpcUa, S7
- You develop and maintain scalable backend software solutions, leveraging cutting-edge software technologies and frameworks.
- You accompany our solutions throughout their entire lifecycle - from design and implementation to integration and operation.
- You apply the latest methods such as Kubernetes on edge as well as deployment architectures for high-performance and fail-safe solutions.
- You identifiy bottlenecks and weaknesses in the infrastructure and development of solutions to improve system stability and security.
- You interface with our international development teams and provide support as needed.
- You deal with the latest technologies in the IIoT and cloud environment and use them to ensure that our solutions are always state-of-the-art.
- You already have at least 5 years of professional experience in the development of platform infrastructures and DevOps tools.
- Ideally, you have expertise in Python, with 3 years of experience in using cutting-edge Python/GO development tools and frameworks.
- You have a proven experience in developing, deploying and managing containers with Docker and familiarity with Kubernetes orchestration and management.
- You have a good knowledge of working with Linux systems and tools.
- You have experience in automating build, test, and deployment processes.
- You have knowledge of using cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud is advantageous.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
Regensburg (Maximilianstraße), Germany