Senior Software Engineer (all genders)
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as Senior Software Engineer (all genders)!
Our cloud development technology stack contains: AWS, Typescript, Python, Java, C#, Microservices, CDK, etc.
- As part of an agile Scrum team you collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product owners, designers, and other developers, to gather requirements and ensure successful delivery of cloud-based solutions or single page applications.
- You contribute to the development and leverage your seniority to drive innovation and excellence.
- You conduct code reviews and provide constructive feedback to team members to maintain code quality and adherence to best practices.
- You investigate and troubleshoot complex issues in production systems, employing debugging and diagnostic techniques to identify root causes and implement effective solutions.
- You implement monitoring and alerting solutions to proactively identify and address performance bottlenecks, system failures, and security vulnerabilities.
- You continuously research and evaluate emerging cloud technologies, tools, and frameworks to recommend improvements and innovations for system architecture and development processes.
- You develop and maintain technical documentation, including system design, architecture diagrams, and deployment procedures, to facilitate knowledge sharing and ensure system understanding across the team.
- You lead and contribute to the implementation of CI/CD pipelines, automated testing frameworks, and deployment strategies to achieve efficient and reliable software delivery.
- You stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in cloud computing, distributed systems, and security, and share knowledge with the team.
- You mentor and provide guidance to junior developers, assisting in their skill development and fostering a collaborative and supportive team environment.
- You collaborate with stakeholders to define and prioritize technical requirements, ensuring alignment with business goals and objectives.
- You have several years of practical experience in successfully developing one or multiple production systems.
- You have extensive experience in scripting or high-level languages.
- You are deeply familiar with SQL or NoSQL databases to optimize data storage and retrieval and/or with APIs – be it REST, GraphQL or WebSocket.
- You have an in-depth understanding of modern serverless microservice architectures or Kubernetes.
- You demonstrate a strong command of data management principles and exhibit critical thinking in handling data formats, access patterns, and optimization strategies.
- With your experience in IT security, you have ensured software quality and upheld a high standards of security practices.
- You understand software quality and product success as an intrinsic aspect of your work.
- You have a drive for exploring latest trends and technologies, and have a passion for integrating them into industry-leading applications.
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge, collaborating with your team to drive solutions forward, and fostering a productive work environment.
- You are passionate about your work, assume responsibility naturally, and thrive in an environment that encourages creative freedom.
- You have experience working in a Scrum or Agile environment and understand the methodologies and principles involved.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
Regensburg (Maximilianstraße), Germany