Senior UX/UI Designer (all genders)
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
As a Senior UX/UI Designer, you'll lead the user-centered and iterative development of concepts, collaborating closely with cross-functional teams in an agile Scrum environment. Responsibilities include conducting requirements analyses, user research, and transforming insights into user-friendly interfaces using workflows, wireframes, and interactive prototypes. You'll be the guardian of design consistency across products, maintaining and evolving design systems.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as SeniorUX/UI Designer! (all genders)
- You lead the end-to-end design process, from ideation to implementation and ensuring a user-centered design approach.
- You collaborate with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to understand business goals and user needs.
- You create high-fidelity designs, prototypes, and design specifications using tools like Figma, incorporating design system principles.
- You support and contribute to the development and maintenance of a comprehensive design system to ensure consistency across products.
- You conduct user research and usability testing to inform and validate design decisions.
- You stay abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and design best practices to continually enhance the digital products.
- You collaborate with cross-functional teams in an agile development environment, adapting design processes to meet project
- You already have proven experience in digital product design or usability engineering with a strong portfolio showcasing a range of digital design projects.
- You have an advanced proficiency in design tools, particularly Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud, and a solid understanding of design systems.
- You possess a strong sense of intuitive user interfaces and aesthetic design.
- You are familiar with agile development methodologies (Scrum) and working in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of user-centered design principles, interaction design, and information architecture.
- You are experienced in collaborating with cross-functional teams and effectively communicating design decisions.
- Your strengths include proactive problem-solving and effective communication in German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
Neutraubling (near Regensburg), Germany
93073 Neutraubling (bei Regensburg)
Regensburg (Maximilianstraße), Germany