IT Project Manager (all genders)
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as IT Project Manager (all genders)!
- As IT Project Manager you are responsible for the successful integration of all KRONES.digital software solutions as part of customer projects.
- In close cooperation with KRONES' Project Management, you will coordinate the digitization section with a focus on MES systems in customer projects.
- Together with your project team, you ensure timely and cost-effective integration of our IT solutions and produce high-quality results for our end customers.
- You are responsible for project planning, documentation and tracking the achievement of project milestones.
- You are in regular contact with all stakeholders on the Krones AG side (IT sales, quotations, network technology, etc.) and with our end customers.
- In addition, you are responsible for changes in requirements during ongoing customer projects and coordinate the associated tasks (requirements engineering).
- In complex IT quotation projects, you support our quotation department in all technical aspects and clarify all technical details with machine managers and end customers.
- You support our end customers during the rollout of our IT systems and coordinate all measures that enable smooth operation at the customer's site (user training, management training, etc.), while taking current customer production into account.
- With your project management know-how, you will support us in the continuous improvement of our internal processes and PM methods.
- You have a degree in one of the STEM disciplines (ideally business informatics or industrial engineering) or a comparable qualification.
- As a Junior Project Manager, you have already gained some professional experience and are characterized by an independent, solution-oriented and responsible working style.
- The IT sector and the topics of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Production Data Acquisition (PDA) are not new to you.
- Ideally, you are already familiar with the business and production processes in the food and beverage industry.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English.
- Traveling worldwide to our branches or end customers with a share of approx. 15% of your working time is no problem for you.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
Neutraubling (near Regensburg), Germany
93073 Neutraubling (bei Regensburg)
Regensburg (Maximilianstraße), Germany