Technical Project Manager - Software Development (all genders)
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as Technical Project Manager - Software Development (all genders)!
- In close cooperation with the Head of Department you are responsible for the overall coordination of the development topics around our KRONES Operating Platform, which includes our KRONES line control as well as an edge device and components for commissioning and life cycle management.
- In this position, you are also in direct contact with the internal project management office to accompany the project schedule and with the corresponding development tribe leads to ensure a streamlined developing, expanding and maintaining of the product/system structure.
- You work together with suppliers, the operating units and other stakeholders to ensure on time secure and stable operations.
- In addition, together with the agile project & development management team, you will coordinate other teams from the corporate group in Germany and abroad.
- You will also be responsible for the professional and processual development of the area.
- Next to the technical topics, you will provide general support to the teams.
- You have a degree in engineering, technical project management or a comparable field.
- You already have at least minimum 3 years experience in working with complex project structures with software development teams and also have hands-on software development experience.
- With your strong social skills and your agile mindset, it is easy for you to bring the teams along on a human level and to inspire them for the strategic and operational digitization goals.
- Your working style includes analytical and solution-oriented thinking as well as the ability to think outside the box in order to view process flows and interrelationships holistically.
- Your working style also demonstrates independence, a sense of responsibility and quality awareness.
- You are communicative and enjoy working with diverse interfaces.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
Regensburg (Maximilianstraße), Germany