Business Controller (all genders)
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as Business Controller (all genders)!
- You prepare personnel, productivity and project calculations, analyze deviations and initiate corrective measures
- You contribute to the monthly and annual financial statements according to IFRS and HGB
- You create and optimize the monthly reports for Syskron GmbH and the matrix organization Krones.digital
- Your proactive contribution helps to coordinate and continuously improve forecasting and planning processes
- Your efforts keep the existing controlling tools, systems and methods running and improve the performance of the organization
- You recommend tools to the business departments that support them appropriately in their controlling processes
- You provide advice and support the departments on business cases and special projects and demonstrate the impact of business decisions
- You have a degree in economics with a focus on finance/controlling, industrial engineering or comparable qualifications
- You have already gained several years of professional experience in controlling and achieved demonstrable project successes
- You ideally have knowledge of project business in an industrial company or have had initial contact with digital product solutions and services
- You have a comprehensive understanding of processes in ERP systems such as SAP or Microsoft NAV / Dynamics and others in connection with databases
- You have intense experience with Excel / Power BI and other MS Office products - knowledge of agile tools like Confluence and Jira is an advantage
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills - you can still act professionally during stressful situations
- You act on your own initiative, are a team player and focused on results
- In our intercultural environment, you can confidently communicate in German and English in any situation
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
93073 Neutraubling (bei Regensburg)