Intern - Human Resources (all genders)
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as Intern - Human Resources!
With us, you will get to know the entire spectrum of HR work. You'll receive insights into all HR management activities while being a valuable part of the team. Not matter if you are a permanent employee or a student - we all work closely together. Which contribution are you going to make to the bigger picture in our HR department...?
- In the recruiting department, you will support us by managing applications and staying in close contact with our applicants and hiring managers.
- You organize interviews and have the opportunity to be part of them.
- You are involved in a wide range of current HR projects (e.g. organizational development, HR marketing, staff development, etc.).
- You support us with internationalization, for example by organizing the secondment of our employees for business trips abroad.
- You research HR trends and HR-related issues and support operational implementation.
- You support us in operational HR work and create various documents such as employment references and learn about the background to employment law.
- You organize onboarding events for new employees and take care of a smooth onboarding.
- You help organize HR events and have the opportunity to support us on site, for example at career events such as Connecta.
- You are enrolled at a university (e.g. business administration, international management, education science or similar) and - what is more important - you are interested in the field of human resources.
- You have time to support us in HR for about 5 - 6 months starting mid February 2024.
- You like to work in a team and want to get to know the full range of HR management.
- You like to take initiative and keep an overview of all current topics through your structured way of working.
- With your open and friendly personality, you are the ideal contact person for our applicants and employees.
- You have good knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- In addition to German, you can communicate fluently in both written and spoken English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.