Senior Backend Software Developer - Python/GO (all genders)
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as Senior Backend Software Developer - Python/GO (all genders). Your job will be to further develop our data platform, participate in scaling the architecture, build/lead agile tech teams and solve complex challenges.
- You develop and maintain scalable backend software solutions using state-of-the-art software technologies and frameworks.
- From design and implementation to integration and operation - you accompany our solutions throughout their entire lifecycle.
- You apply the latest methods such as Continuous Integration & Delivery as well as deployment architectures for high-performance and fail-safe solutions.
- You interface with our international development teams and provide support when needed.
- You engage with the latest technologies in the IoT and Cloud environment to ensure our solutions are always up to date.
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, mathematics, physics or a comparable qualification.
- You possess expertise in Python, with experience in using cutting-edge Python/GO development tools and frameworks.
- You have proven experience in developing, deploying and managing containers with Docker and familiarity with Kubernetes orchestration and management.
- You are proficient in IoT protocols such as MQTT and OPC UA, with practical experience in their integration.
- Additional knowledge of related technologies, such as AWS cloud platform and SQL, NoSQL databases, is advantageous.
- Ideally, you also have knowledge in the environment of process control systems and/or MES solutions and applications.
- You are passionate about your work, like to take on responsibility and at the same time are willing to be given a lot of creative freedom.
- You also have a good command of German and English
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.