Senior Databricks Specialist (all genders)
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as a Senior Databricks Specialist (all genders) !
- You design, develop and implement data pipeline solution and infrastructure for scalability.
- You ensure operational efficiency in internal processes and standards for data quality.
- You design and implement data models, data flows, data mesh, data pipelines, DDL scripts and ETL/ELT processes using state-of-the-art technologies in a cloud environment.
- You provide expertise in the technology stack, including but not limited to: Databricks, AWS S3, AWS Glue, AWS Redshift, Pyspark, Python, ETL tools, SQL and to assist with troubleshooting and data modelling efforts.
- You create and optimize complex SQL queries, design tables/schemas, and evaluate trade-offs between raw, aggregated, and enriched data.
- You continuously enhance and harmonize data flows and the architecture of data lake and warehouse structures.
- You design and build robust, high-performance, and adaptable solutions optimal for modern platforms (Big Data/Relational/No-SQL/OLAP) with ability to integrate technical functionality.
- You identify and analyze business requirements from various functional/production areas and customer demands.
- You have extensive experience in data engineering and big data as well as a demonstrable history in designing and building robust, high-performance, and adaptable solutions.
- You are knowledgeable in designing pipelines to ingest & integrate structured/unstructured data from heterogeneous sources with deep expertise in data integration, data modeling and data warehouse design.
- You are experienced with Databricks, preferably in AWS.
- You possess strong skills in SQL, Python and PySpark as well as in implementing efficient ETL/ELT processes.
- You have deep knowledge about visualization and analytics tools like Power BI and other state-of-the-art tools.
- You possess exceptional communication skills and the ability to lead deep technical discussions with partners and senior stakeholders to drive solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- You have good command of written and spoken English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.