IT Project Manager - IoT / Cloud Products (all genders)
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community!
Support us as IT Project Manager (all genders) and actively shape the future of the following digital solutions:
Here you can find our product portfolio of digital solutions.
- You manage diverse projects in the area of software development with a focus on cloud products.
- You continuously define the product goals and requirements of the projects and drive your topics to implementation.
- You plan and manage your projects with regard to quality, budget and adherence to deadlines.
- You work with various stakeholders and are an important interface to the management, the development teams and Product Owners as well as to external partners.
- You observe, analyse and evaluate new technologies and players on the market.
- You contribute to the conceptual design and implementation of new and innovative solutions and processes.
- You have several years of professional experience as a project manager in software development.
- You are characterized by your ability to quickly understand and familiarize yourself with new tasks.
- Ideally, you have already worked in an agile environment and can perhaps even score points with a Scrum certification.
- You have strong communication skills that make it easy for you to translate IT requirements into business language.
- You enjoy networking and working with different stakeholders.
- Your working style is characterized by independence and initiative.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
Regensburg (Maximilianstraße), Germany