Working Student – Onboarding Cloud Applications (all genders)
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as a working student - Onboarding Cloud Applications! (all genders)
- You support our experts in engineering and commissioning of customer projects.
- You assist in the execution of E2E release tests.
- In cooperation with the development department you help with the continuous and targeted further development of our software.
- You generate reports and queries to track the progress within customer projects.
- You support the documentation and presentation process for internal purposes.
- You are studying business informatics, computer engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or are enrolled in a comparable area of study.
- You are characterized by a structured and independent way of working.
- You have an analytical and solution-oriented mindeset.
- You have an affinity for IT topics.
- You also have a good command of written and spoken English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.