Senior Frontend Developer - Cloud Platform Applications (all genders)
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as Senior Frontend Developer - Cloud Platform Applications! (all genders)
- As part of an agile Scrum team you collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product owners, designers, and other developers, to gather requirements and ensure successful delivery of the frontendof one of our scalable applications in our Cloud IIoT platform.
- You work closely with our UX/UI designers and actively contribute your architecture and design experience.
- You conduct code reviews and provide constructive feedback to team members to maintain code quality and adherence to best practices.
- You continuously research and evaluate the latest web frontend technologies, tools, and frameworks to recommend improvements and innovations for system architecture and development processes.
- You lead and contribute to the implementation of CI/CD pipelines, automated testing frameworks, and deployment strategies to achieve efficient and reliable software delivery.
- You develop and maintain technical documentation, including system design, architecture diagrams, and deployment procedures, to facilitate knowledge sharing and ensure system understanding across the team.
- You mentor and provide guidance to junior developers, assisting in their skill development and fostering a collaborative and supportive team environment.
- You collaborate with stakeholders to define and prioritize technical requirements, ensuring alignment with business goals and objectives.
- You have several years of practical experience with single page applications, ideally Angular, and you have successfully managed multiple production sites.
- You have already used cloud technologies, ideally AWS, and realized cloud-based projects.
- You have extensive experience with TypeScript.
- You have an in-depth understanding of smart/dumb component architecture and its impact on production systems as well as concepts like stores (redux, aktia, ...), testing (jest, jasmine, ...) and middleware (saga, thunk, ...).
- With your experience in IT security, you have ensured software quality and upheld a high standards of security practices.
- You understand software quality and product success as an intrinsic aspect of your work.
- You have a drive for exploring latest trends and technologies, and have a passion for integrating them into industry-leading applications.
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge, collaborating with your team to drive solutions forward, and fostering a productive work environment.
- You are passionate about your work, assume responsibility naturally, and thrive in an environment that encourages creative freedom.
- You have experience working in a Scrum or Agile environment and understand the methodologies and principles involved.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.