Working Student - Customer Support (all genders)
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as Working Student - Customer Support! (all genders)
- You design a user analysis based on various parameters - including users, number, services and intensity.
- You participate in remote accesses to the customer system for error prevention, diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- You will cooperate in the execution of error analyses and their documentation.
- You independently carry out the evaluation, presentation and preparation of results.
- You support us in the optimization and evaluation of our IT Solutions (Cloud solutions & OnPremise solutions).
- You are studying computer science, business informatics, industrial engineering or a comparable field of study.
- Ideally, you have an affinity for IT topics.
- You have an analytical and solution-oriented mindset.
- Your way of working shows independence as well as target and result orientation.
- You distinguish yourself through your teamwork and communication skills.
- You are an organizational talent.
- You also have a good command of German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
93073 Neutraubling (bei Regensburg)