Data Engineer - Data Analyst (all genders)
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as a Data Engineer - Data Analyst ! (all genders)
- You are responsible for the development, maintenance and optimization of data pipelines.
- You identify and analyze business requirements from various functional/production areas and customer demands.
- You design and implement data models, data flows, data mesh, and ETL/ELT processes using state-of-the-art technologies in a cloud environment.
- You provide expertise in a range of technologies, including Databricks, AWS S3, AWS Glue, AWS Redshift, PySpark, Python, ETL tools and SQL.
- You continuously enhance and harmonize data flows, the architecture of the data lake and warehouse structures.
- You have extensive experience in data engineering and big data architectures.
- You bring strong skills in SQL, Python and PySpark as well as in implementing efficient ETL/ELT processes.
- You have the ability to lead and drive solutions in a fast-paced, highly technical, and mission-focused environment
- You are able to communicate on a deep technical level with partners and senior stakeholders.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.