Senior Scrum Master / Agile Coach - On Premise Teams
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as Senior Scrum Master / Agile Coach - On Premise Teams!
- As a Scrum Master, you will take responsibility for the implementation of agile methods within our company.
- You will support the further development, establishment and maintenance of agile work processes together with the Syskron management.
- You are part of the Scrum teams and convey as well as represent the agile mindset with the help of appropriate methodologies and techniques to all involved stakeholders.
- Within the teams you support to identify problems and conflicts and to find suiteable solutions.
- You work at eye level with our development and customer support teams, product owners and other stakeholders.
- You exchange ideas with other Scrum Masters in the team to generate new ideas and experiences.
- You have several years of relevant professional experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach and, at best, a certificate in the Scrum environment.
- You have already successfully accompanied several interdisciplinary and self-organized teams in your role as Scrum Master or Agile Coach and supported them with the help of your agile mindset and the application of agile methods.
- Ideally, you have several years of experience in the software environment.
- Relevant certificates from the agile environment are desirable (e.g. PSM I,II ..)
- Your working style includes analytical and solution-oriented thinking as well as the ability to think outside the box in order to view process flows and interrelationships holistically.
- Your working style also demonstrates independence, a sense of responsibility and quality awareness.
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic working environment with agile processes.
- You are communicative and enjoy working with diverse interfaces.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.