Head of Digital Product Management
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as Head of Digital Product Management!
In your role as Head of Digital Product Management, you will lead an international team within the Krones.digital community. In this context, employment is possible both at Krones AG and at Syskron.
- You are responsible for the development and expansion as well as the integration of a business model for digital services into the Krones core business.
- You design, quantify and ensure the added value of this digital transformation for Krones and our customers.
- You are responsible for the central requirements management on portfolio level with relevant interfaces and joint management of the development resource.
- You collaborate with the development departments as well as Corporate Digitalization and Automatisation regarding feasibility, scheduling, budget allocation, prioritization, etc.
- You interface with internal and external customers as well as national and international subsidiaries to coordinate requirements, feedback and prioritization.
- You are in close exchange with the sales department for demand and revenue planning.
- You control the portfolio management with regard to the products for which you are responsible over the entire life cycle and work out corresponding business plans (analysis and evaluation of solution ideas).
- You deal with the establishment and further development of necessary standards, processes, systems and monitoring tools for the area of responsibility.
- You continuously develop your team and act as a coach / sparring partner for them on topics related to product management.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in product management in a relevant industry - such as digitalization.
- You already have experience in managing and coordinating projects.
- You have strong communication and teamwork skills.
- You are able to communicate complex issues in a comprehensible and target group-oriented manner.
- You have a confident manner and assertiveness in challenging situations.
- Ideally, you already have experience in both disciplinary and technical leadership of a team.
- You are willing to make difficult decisions and take responsibility for them.
- You are characterized by high flexibility and resilience as well as the willingness to continuously develop.
- You have an independent way of working and strong problem-solving skills.
- You are business fluent in German and English, both written and spoken.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
Neutraubling (near Regensburg)
93073 Neutraubling (bei Regensburg)