HR Generalist / Human Resources Specialist
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as HR Generalist / Human Resources Specialist!
- As an HR generalist, you provide comprehensive support to the departments assigned to you in all HR matters, from personnel planning and recruitment to personnel release.
- You advise managers on personnel-related and labor law issues and thus support them in performing their management tasks in a complex matrix organization.
- In close cooperation with Recruiting, you ensure that positions in your departments are filled quickly and professionally.
- You manage personnel development measures and design change processes together with your departments, thus actively contributing to the further development of the organization.
- You are part of the international Krones.digital HR team and drive our international HR strategy together with HR colleagues from India, the Czech Republic, China and the USA.
- You are responsible for and manage standard HR processes such as compensation reviews, budget planning or forecasts.
- You lead projects in the HR environment or actively support their implementation (e.g. in the area of personnel development, compensation & benefits, change management, etc.).
- You bring relevant practical experience in the various disciplines of a generalist HR department.
- With your open-minded character, you enjoy working in partnership with diverse personalities and always create communication at eye level.
- You are experienced in leading and moderating conversations - whether in the context of job interviews or in the accompaniment of employee talks.
- With your strong communication skills, you also find it easy to inspire people with your ideas and to formulate critical issues diplomatically.
- You have practical knowledge of German labor law.
- You enjoy teamwork in an international environment and intercultural differences are the spice of life for you - so ideally you already have practical experience of working with international teams.
- In addition to German, you are also fluent in English, so that communication with international colleagues or applicants is no problem for you.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.
Altenstadt a.d. Waldnaab
An den Gärten 9