Working Student - Digital Operations - Optimization through automation
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as Working Student - Digital Operations!
You would like to support our team as a working student in the field of information technology and actively contribute to the automation of our business processes? You will be in close contact with our departments in order to automate manual work steps, increase our efficiency and improve the documentation of processes. How can you contribute...?
- You get familiar with the topic of business process automation and Microsoft Power Automation.
- You identify manual steps in business processes that can be optimized through automation.
- You develop and implement automation solutions in cooperation with the business departments using Microsoft Power Automation.
- You create and update documentations for the automated processes.
- You support the continuous improvement and extension of existing automation solutions.
- You are currently studying computer science or business informatics.
- You already have some knowledge in the area of process automation - ideally with Microsoft Power Automation.
- You have strong analytical skills and a good understanding of business processes.
- You enjoy working in a team and are communicative.
- You have an independent and structured way of working.
- You also have a good command of German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.