Senior Software Developer - C# .NET / Script Platform Applications
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as Senior Software Developer - C# .NET / Script Platform Applications!
- As an experienced member of an agile team, you design and develop products in the plant-related portfolio.
- From design and implementation to integration and operation - you will accompany our solutions throughout their entire lifecycle and support our engineering teams in project planning, rollout and support.
- You actively bring your experience to architecture and design issues around our solutions.
- You apply the latest methods such as Continuous Integration & Delivery as well as Deployment Architectures for high-performance and fail-safe solutions.
- You interface with our international development teams and provide support as needed.
- You deal with the latest technologies in the IIoT and Cloud environment and use them to ensure that our solutions are always state-of-the-art.
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, mathematics, physics or a comparable qualification.
- You have already worked with Web UI React, Angular 6+, as well as with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes).
- You have practical experience in designing and implementing SQL or NoSQL database systems.
- MQTT, OPC UA, SignalR, Unit Testing, Jenkins, OR Mapper are part of your everyday work environment.
- You already have experience with Interservice Communication and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Ideally, you also have knowledge in the environment of process control systems and/or MES solutions and applications.
- You are passionate about your work, like to take on responsibility and at the same time are willing to be given a lot of creative freedom.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.