Technical Consultant - Remote Connections and Security
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as Technical Consultant - Remote Connections and Security!
- You see connectivity and security in harmony and can therefore derive and weigh up decisions for our "Digital Operations" area.
- You are the contact person for remote connections and coordinate and clarify all requirements in the environment of our customer installations and customer inquiries.
- Within this topic you are responsible for the external communication and therefore the first point of contact to our customers.
- You are responsible for coordinating with the relevant departments and involving them in the review and decision-making process for the realization of solutions and new market requirements, e.g. connections of B2B solutions, Azure AD connections, authorization and authentication (IAM).
- You provide technical support for e.g. solution description in the remote connection environment, in cooperation with other departments, such as quoting or product management.
- You contribute to the definition of processes and also support the definition of standard operating procedures for tool usage including the corresponding documentation for remote access and security solutions.
- You contribute to the creation of our standards, such as use case descriptions, discovery logics, etc. and use your technical expertise to implement regulations in a fair manner.
- You ensure the operational security of solutions together with the team by actively supporting security issues and configurations, e.g. firewall regulations within the "Digital Operations" area.
- You deal with monitoring and vulnerability management in a security context.
- You collaborate with external and internal teams in an international context, such as the SOC or NOC team.
- You have a degree or comparable training in the IT field with corresponding professional experience or qualification.
- You already have first experiences with heterogeneous networks.
- You have knowledge and experience with network components and firewalls, VPN, remote support tools.
- You have an extensive knowledge of IT security, operating systems and network technologies.
- You also have relevant experience in the area of cyber security and the handling of the ISO/IEC 27001 and IEC 62443 standards is no obstacle for you, as is the application of the NIST2 Cyber Security Framework.
- Ideally, you possess the Cisco CCNA / CCNP certificate
- You ideally already have experience with structured IT service management processes, e.g. according to ITIL, ITSM.
- Knowledge and experience with the technologies used, in particular Windows client and server operating systems as well as Linux systems, cloud connections in the ICS environment are also helpful.
- You also have a good command of German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.