Agile Technical Lead - Software Development
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as Agile Technical Lead - Software Development!
- In close cooperation with the Head of Development you are responsible for the overall technical coordination of the development around our KRONES Operating Platform, which includes our KRONES line control and our SitePilot product portfolio as well as an edge device and components for commissioning and life cycle management.
- You will be responsible for the technical management of this area - with the primary goal of developing, expanding and maintaining the software structure of the KRONES Operating Platform together with the operating units to ensure secure and stable operations.
- You are responsible for the individual technical product developments in the technical area and also support the transfer of the products into a new, overarching Krones platform architecture.
- In addition, together with the agile project & development management team, you will coordinate other teams from the corporate group in Germany and abroad.
- You work together with suppliers and partners and accompany the technology selection for the area in cooperation with the central architecture and design teams.
- As an experienced servant leader, you will not only provide general support to the teams, but will also be responsible for their professional and personal development in the area.
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable field.
- You already have relevant experience in working with Scrum development teams and the software product development process.
- You have many years of experience with software projects, ideally in the script and high-level language environment, relevant web frameworks, containerization, common database systems and IIoT-typical interface technologies.
- You are characterized by a broad automation and digitalization know-how and bring experience in the IIoT environment, in the area of MES or in the PLC environment.
- You already have experience in cloud technologies and modern serverless architectures.
- With your strong social skills and your agile mindset, it is easy for you to bring your teams along on a human level and to inspire them for the strategic and operational digitization goals.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.