Intern - Agile Processmanagement
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as an Intern in the team of agile Processmanagement!
- You support our process team, consisting of Scrum Masters and agile coaches, among others, in the development and revision of processes.
- You document the processes in our process modelling suite and further systems.
- You support the mapping of our processes in our software tools.
- You are studying business informatics, project/process management or a comparable course of study.
- You are familiar with agile working methods such as SCRUM or Kanban and have possibly already worked in them.
- You have some knowledge of how to use and configure Jira and Confluence.
- You have some knowledge of the modelling language BPMN 2.0.
- You also have a good command of German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.