Working Student/ Intern - Cyber Security
Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Syskron GmbH is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as Working Student/ Intern - Cyber Security!
- You support the processing of short- and long-term security topics of Krones.digital product security.
- You handle product security inquiries from product development or group-wide departments and committees (e.g. PSIRT).
- You support the translation of abstract security requirements into concrete action steps .
- You research technical topics from various sources and prepare this knowledge in a way that is appropriate for the target group.
- You support the continuous development of product security, both technically (e.g. pentest support) and organizationally (e.g. process design).
- You create working materials and templates predominantly in MS Excel or MS Forms.
- You are studying computer science, (business) informatics or are enrolled in a comparable course of study.
- You have basic knowledge in dealing with IT security standards such as ISO 27001, IEC 62443.
- You have good knowledge of common MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- You are independent, well organized and good at managing schedules.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English.
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in German or in English.
Do you have any further questions? For more information please call +49 9431 79857-1111.
To be able to process your application efficiently and promptly, we would kindly ask you to use our online form.